TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is the shaker 1000 worth the money?

u219mcf

The very early "vert" orders were pulled from the line if you had the 1000 on your option list, so I didn't get it....

That's exactly why I ordered mine with the 1000... I'd have racked up a zillion miles if I'd taken delivery 7 months earlier. Ordered 9/11/06, delivered 4/10/07.

Honestly, I figured why stop anything less than full tilt with options. I didn't have a choice on NAV when I ordered. But Dokken is waaaay baddass in Shaker mode, top up or down...

I just ordered my car finallllllllly and got the shaker 1000 stereo? Is the upgrade worth the $ 1,300.00 price? Im was thinking of upgrading with a local shop after the fact.

No.

bj

Didn't think I would want it, but it is nice when a ricer pulls next to you with his turned up, I can turn mine up so I don't here theirs. I think it sounds good for what it is, sure I can get a better system, even spend thousands to upgrade, but my eardrums don't need any more than this.

RIP,

This topic is about a stock feature of the car, not a modified feature feature, so it does not need to be in the Mod section forum.

So what is your opinion of the stock Shaker 1000 ?

Grab,

I ended up with a Shaker 500 but probably would have liked the 1000 (although the 500 does the job for a Coupe very well). I think it would be a must have for a Vert. owner. I noticed that toward the end of the 2007 run, you could get the 1000 for the same $15,000 ADM that I paid. I guess the only downside would be the 75 lbs.

Take care Grab!

Rip

Archived