TEAM SHELBY FORUM

7.3 Godzilla 2011 GT350

Hey everyone I have a 2011 GT350 CSM#149 and I’m fortune enough to have Carroll Shelby signed my car, it is an N/A with AT trans I heard its rear to have a 2011 GT350 with this option I heard they made 7-10 cars only but anyway lets cut the story short I’m planning to swap the coyote motor to 7.3 Godzilla and adding a MT trans maybe it will affect the value I don’t know only time will tell  but Im not planning on selling it ever because this is my first ever Shelby I bought it  brand new almost 13 years ago, I’m hear to share this idea with you guys and see if there is any advice and what do you think this build?

Edited by a.althani

Wow, I have 2011 #148 with 624hp engine, watts link, 6 piston brakes fore and aft and painted stripes.  Personally I would bnever modify a limited edition vehicle especially a Shelby.  For an engine mod that might require all sorts of suspension, engine bay, driveline, fuel system, etc. modifications as well, I would use a standard Mustang GT that had a bad engine in it.  There is no heritage in a modified car so there might be enough future value to make up for the parts and labor involved.  But your car, your decision.😎

Posted (edited)

the idea of making this car is like the concept of the 427 cobra or let say if there were a GT350 Super Snake this would be it, I’ve seen a lot of original Shelby cobras and mustangs been hot rods with keeping all original drive train safe in case needs to sell the car one day but I’m not planning to sell it I love it, its not a garage queen I drive the hell out of it, check the 2 links bellow there’re original Shelby’s been hot rod and still holding there value, I would like to hear more opinion guys also I will share the build process with you..

Edited by a.althani