TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CAR TRACKING WITH VIN. #

DC500

Grabber and anyone else that can help: With a build date of 8/27, is it to early to track car status, such as sequence date, blend date, ect. How would I go about getting a copy of the invoice after the blend date. Should I call the Ford customer # or can you work your magic better if I give you the vin. # Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

DC

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grabber and anyone else that can help: With a build date of 8/27, is it to early to track car status, such as sequence date, blend date, ect. How would I go about getting a copy of the invoice after the blend date. Should I call the Ford customer # or can you work your magic better if I give you the vin. # Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

DC

No, not too early. You need the VIN, then call Customer Service. When you say the "invoice", what do you mean? YOu mean the window sticker? the VOC?

Window sticker. Sorry about that, Alloy Dave.

ok, thanks.

There is a thread somewhere on how to print a .pdf of the window sticker...not sure where it is. I THINK you can only do this when the car is shown in the dealer's inventory. Do an advanced search something like...

+.pdf +window +sticker

and see what you get. Otherwise, someone on here will post the thread.

AD

DC

Call customer service and post to us what they told you.

Then we can take it from there.

I need your email and I can send you your window sticker

ShelbyDude: I can't believe I got a window sticker that quick. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! Well I'm going to print it and go read it a 3rd time . This is awesome.

DC

Grabber: What can I say! If I only had 2 beers, I would give them up to you and ShelbyDude or what ever your favorite beverage is.

DC

:headspin::headspin::headspin:

It has been confirmed by Birdie. He said " Mr C_____'s car will be built next week."

I was hoping to find out that it had been bucked early, but it is scheduled for next week to be built as your dealer told you.

Hang on for a while longer....it will be worth the wait.

Grabber and ShelbyDude -

I just sent you both a pm in hopes of getting some information on my '08 order as well.

My dealer gave me my Vin# this week and said it should be built shortly.

Any news or information would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Dave

:hysterical:

DC

DDT

Hi there, I have been reading posts on this web site for a few months now and have appreciated all the good information from the members. I live in So. Cal. and have a Factory Order GT 500 Coupe with a local Dealer for 5000 over and according to Ford CS the car has been built with approx. del. date of 9-6-07. Problem is the dealer will not give me any more information. They have my 5000 deposit and all I have is a VOC with my options and order #. I read that it could be possible to get a copy of the window sticker, my VIN # 1zvht88s385117761.

You guys are the best information source I seen for average people trying to purchase this car and thanks for any helpful information.

Dave

Thanks for the window sticker ShelbyDude, I just now got the rail car #

and sent a PM to Grabber.

Here is the current location of your railcar.

Trace Results

Equipment Id L/E Billed Event Road Location Date/Time

SP 517444

Load P *Departed NS DECATUR, IL 08/27/2007 07:10:00

Load P ETA Destination MIRLOMA, CA 09/02/2007 17:31:00

Progress......

She's moved to another state now.

Trace Results

SP 517444

Load P *Arrived NS MOBERLY, MO 08/27/2007 13:39:00

This is awsome, now I can start playing the ROUTE 66 song.................

Now I need to find the depot in Mira Loma, and maybe follow the car carrier to

the dealer.

Thanks a bunch,

Dave

Your rail car is still setting. I think the train engineer is taking it for a spin out on the town! :hysterical:

Trace Results

SP 517444

Load P *Arrived NS MOBERLY, MO 08/27/2007 13:39:00

Good news. Your train just departed. It's on the move again. :happy feet:

SP 517444

Load P *Departed NS MOBERLY, MO 08/27/2007 21:25:00

That was cool but how did the other Mustang get in front of you??????????

Believe it or not I have test driven the car at 3 local dealers and I know too well

what a ROCKET SHIP it is.

But I think my Ca. Lisc. plate will be ( BEAST )

It has been confirmed by Birdie. He said " Mr C_____'s car will be built next week."

I was hoping to find out that it had been bucked early, but it is scheduled for next week to be built as your dealer told you.

Hang on for a while longer....it will be worth the wait.

Birdie told me today that your car had not been built yet, but that they should get to it this week. Your vin was ran and checked today.

Your lucky to have a wife to share your interest in performance cars.

I have a torch red 05 Mustang GT and Wifey says it has to go if I get

the "DREADFUL SHELBY GT 500" @#$%^&*.......................

Your lucky to have a wife to share your interest in performance cars.

I have a torch red 05 Mustang GT and Wifey says it has to go if I get

the "DREADFUL SHELBY GT 500" @#$%^&*.......................

What do you mean IF ?

Archived