TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ok were do you go AFter Bucked ?

scs1

BUCKED .... car is on the assembly line or soon to be. Once done ..you will see

"released from plant" .... than if the car has strips .. it goes to the striping plant than finally you get a rail car number ... and that means .... its only days away from you driving her home !!!!!!

How long do you stay in Bucked it been over 24 hour's now ?

awhile ... more than 24 hours ....

I am getting them from My Zone Rep And my dealer dealer a just a little slower but the same

Thanks. Reason I asked is that the CS system is notoriously incorrect/outdated. It's usually "directionally" correct, but it may not get updated as often as we would like, so any info may be a week old.

I been very Lucky the dealer was not doing to good with the Info so the dealer Zone rep got in to it to help and i sent a littler to Ford telling them i was not very Pleased with the dealer so the Zone Rep been helping me out witch not there job to deal with the end buyer but there did and what a help he is he as walk me though the hold thing so far he is in Tenn. i hope buy tomorrow i will be released i will call him tomorrow and see

I just got off the phone with CS and I originally was looking to see if they could get me my VIN as I have yet to get that, and my car is supposed to be built next week. While on the phone, still no VIN but she stated my status changed to bucked... so given all I have read, this still makes no sense and now I feel *ucked! :banghead::banghead:

Archived