TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picked up My GT-500 Today

egm253

Hi,

New member here and glad to be joining the club. After alot of searching I finally located a GT-500 Black / Red package and just picked it up today. This one will be joining my 2006 Yellow GT convertible that I also have. The car is great but unfortunately today in the NY area was overcast so the new car shine was alittle dulled. At least I got it home before the rains came. I prefer it to get wet only when I'm washing it for now. The dealer was great and for the time being I will not destroy the front by putting on a plate. I see alot of others here have the same opinion. Once the sun comes out I'll try and post better pictures.

Sorry but I can't get the pictures to load I'll try again tomorrow.

Could someone please direct me to a section topic on how to upload pictures. I have used the search feature and tried for the last hour to upload a few small pictures directly to the site with no luck. Thanks.

th_Aug22_11.jpg

th_Aug22_06.jpg

th_Aug22_02.jpg

th_Aug22_05.jpg

Pictures are now up thanks to Grabber :headspin: :happy feet:

Hi,

New member here and glad to be joining the club. After alot of searching I finally located a GT-500 Black / Red package and just picked it up today. This one will be joining my 2006 Yellow GT convertible that I also have. The car is great but unfortunately today in the NY area was overcast so the new car shine was alittle dulled. At least I got it home before the rains came. I prefer it to get wet only when I'm washing it for now. The dealer was great and for the time being I will not destroy the front by putting on a plate. I see alot of others here have the same opinion. Once the sun comes out I'll try and post better pictures.

Could someone please direct me to a section topic on how to upload pictures. I have used the search feature and tried for the last hour to upload a few small pictures directly to the site with no luck. Thanks.

Welcome to stangsunleashed. Congrats on your new GT500 too. Your pic's might be too big. See this thread I made on how to post pic's with photo bucket. It is very easy.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...ic=9559&hl=

Hi,

Always good to get new members, welcome!

Well...almost always...but I'm sure in your case we're glad to have you. :happy feet:

Hi,

th_Aug22_11.jpg

th_Aug22_06.jpg

th_Aug22_02.jpg

th_Aug22_05.jpg

Pictures are now up thanks to Grabber :headspin: :happy feet:

Nice car. Congrat's and welcome to our internet family, and gang.

Rob

WELCOME, and good luck very nice color combo do you mind telling us where you you purchased your car I am from the NY area as well

STSVT

Hi,

I purchased my car at Crossroads Ford outside of Albany NY. I picked it up a week and a half ago. Great dealership who went out of there way to accomidate me.

Regards,

Jeff

Archived