TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I GOT BUCKED

pythonman

:happy feet: My salesmen just called and says I got bucked which he said means my car was built. Is that correct? he said my delivery date is sept. 9th. Hope he is correct. Keith

:happy feet: My salesmen just called and says I got bucked which he said means my car was built. Is that correct? he said my delivery date is sept. 9th. Hope he is correct. Keith

No. Your salesman is incorrect. It is not built.

Bucked means that they started building it. Your car hull is on the line. In 22 hours, it will be done.

Enjoy your Buck!

No. Your salesman is incorrect. It is not built.

Bucked means that they started building it. Your car hull is on the line. In 22 hours, it will be done.

Enjoy your Buck!

Grabber

My '69 FE convertible just drove away - sold via eBay over the weekend. Last FRI I put a deposit down on an '08 GT500 convertible, red w/stripe delete. Local dealer (Tuttle Click in Irvine, CA) salesman told me my order is in and I am one of their two allocations. He also mentioned something last week about the factory only taking orders every THURS and he might have a better read on a potential delivery date tomorrow.

Can you guys point me in the right direction - what numbers, codes, etc should I be asking for to make sure things are moving ahead briskly...? Thanks

Wally Kuhns

Lake Forest, CA

Grabber

My '69 FE convertible just drove away - sold via eBay over the weekend. Last FRI I put a deposit down on an '08 GT500 convertible, red w/stripe delete. Local dealer (Tuttle Click in Irvine, CA) salesman told me my order is in and I am one of their two allocations. He also mentioned something last week about the factory only taking orders every THURS and he might have a better read on a potential delivery date tomorrow.

Can you guys point me in the right direction - what numbers, codes, etc should I be asking for to make sure things are moving ahead briskly...? Thanks

Wally Kuhns

Lake Forest, CA

Congrats wally.

Read the FAQ in the new member area....it's a sticky.

Did you get a DORA? Ask for it

Get the VOC later when you pick up the car

Ask for the VIN from your dealer, if he has it by now.

You can use the VIN to call customer service and get a status.

P.S. If they mention anything on your paperwork about Las Vegas, consider that a big red flag. :redcard: I'm just kidding a bit there wally...although we did have one member where they sent his car to Shelby in Las Vegas unneccessarily. :banghead:

That will get you started.

Dave

Ok were been Bucked now what next ? and when ?

Sorry about the other post, now I get it. And it could be worse... I was told my build week is next week and I still have no idea how to get my dealer to give me my VIN as he states he does not have one yet! So I would rather be bucked then :censored:

Archived