TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Woodward Dream Cruise - ALLEY Photos

ColdwaterHotrod

Here is a small sample of what you guys & gals are missing. There was Great food, great vendors, many bands playing on each side of the street & most of all.....CARS!

Make sure to come next year when it's the 10th Anniversary Special :happy feet: It will be a Riot :burnout:

Bet I can guess which pic's the guys like :hysterical:

PS: I'll add more photos tomorrow night after work ;)

002_24DDD.jpg

003_23DDD.jpg

004_22DDD.jpg

005_21DDD.jpg

022_4DDD.jpg

006_20DD.jpg

008_18DD.jpg

010_16DD.jpg

007_19DD.jpg

011_15DD.jpg

009_17DDD.jpg

005_21DD.jpg

004_22DD.jpg

003_23DD.jpg

002_24DD.jpg

001_25DD.jpg

001_25DDD.jpg

020_6DDD.jpg

025_1b.jpg

024_2b.jpg

Awsum photo's coldy! :happy feet: I love the variety of Stangs there seems to be out there. The orange vert has a strange lookinging roll bar. Any close-ups? Thanks for posting. :happy feet:

This is lame, with only 65 views overnight & you guys wonder why you don't get more regular mustang stuff posted & then complain. guess I won't bother adding the rest tonight if this is how this section of the forum works

Nice shots! I should have had you pick me up since you were so close, I am do not have my car yet!!! Thanks for the post!

Awsum photo's coldy! :happy feet: I love the variety of Stangs there seems to be out there. The orange vert has a strange lookinging roll bar. Any close-ups? Thanks for posting. :happy feet:

you can go to there web site it is www.ftkustomz.com They have some other sweet project cars/trucks too

Great pic's , thanks. Next year my son (12) and I will have to go! It's about time we start doing some mustang meets. I know everybody and every story at the mopar meets, time for a change. We went to a show in wi at soreens ford and only one person would even talk with us...we took the convert. My son was kinda bummed because when we go to the mopar shows a lot of people come around. This looks like fun so next year is the plan!

I told her she wasn't good enough to ride in my car since she was doing a photo shoot with a Chevy :hysterical2:

I think she didn't like posing in front of that Chevy.........too much comp for her with that big "air scoop" sticking out on top. :hysterical2:

Ugly car....

The diff Fords looked great though.

BTW your latest pics aren't there. now they are .Great shots Coldy !

I wish I was there . Maybe next year they can schedule the Dearborn trip around the dream cruise.

Archived