If your car is available, we will need it for one day, we can provide

you with a rental car if needed-

Let me know if you are interested-

Thanks,

Sales Manager

MagnaFlow Catalytic Converters and Performance Exhaust

www.car-sound.com

www.magnaflow.com

My responded YES :headspin: . So it will take place this Friday some where in SoCal. I will get more detail tomorrow. I will be there to monitor the photo shooting. I will see if I could get some tickets to SEMA. I don't they are gotting to have any models or not but no big deal.

Performance White and Blue Stripes is the color they want.

I got back from my vacation and this is what I got on my email:

Hope you are doing well- we are looking for a Shelby Mustang for a photo

shoot and I thought of you-

These pictures will be used at our upcoming SEMA booth and possibly in

future catalogs as well-

You will also get copies of the photos taken as well-

If your car is available, we will need it for one day, we can provide

you with a rental car if needed-

Let me know if you are interested-

Thanks,

Sales Manager

MagnaFlow Catalytic Converters and Performance Exhaust

www.car-sound.com

www.magnaflow.com

My responded YES :headspin: . So it will take place this Friday some where in SoCal. I will get more detail tomorrow. I will be there to monitor the photo shooting. I will see if I could get some tickets to SEMA. I don't they are gotting to have any models or not but no big deal.

Performance White and Blue Stripes is the color they want.

Performance white and blue stripes is classic. That is cool. Post some pictures when you get them!

First congrats!! If you've never been on a photoshoot, let me say that they are looonnnngggg! Bring your camera and shadow him/her if you have a chance. Some photographers don't like that, so ask beforehand. They think you'll scoop them. Most of the time they won't mind and will even let you see the shot through their viewfinder. A photographer from Hemmings Muscle Machines called me to do a photoshoot of my '69 vert. It took a full 5 hours just to do the stills-- exterior and interior. I even held the reflectors to place the sunlight where it was needed. We had to meet another day to do the motion captures for another 3 hours. It's actually a lot of fun!

Now a bit of caution:

Just make sure it's the real deal before you hand over the keys! Ask to see their driver's license to see that it matches who they say they are. Most car guys(gals) are proud to display their car. Even better when it leads to a magazine article that they can carry to a local show for display. I can see how that trust can be violated. One minute your euphoric over the opportunity to have your car professionally photographed, the next your standing near a cornfield without your car and lucky to be alive.

Before my shoot, the photographer and I met at a public parking lot and I checked out his driver's license. He actually thanked me for being that cautious! I was not about to drive off to some backwoods location to be mugged and robbed. It was all legit and he did a fantastic job!

First congrats!! If you've never been on a photoshoot, let me say that they are looonnnngggg! Bring your camera and shadow him/her if you have a chance. Some photographers don't like that, so ask beforehand. They think you'll scoop them. Most of the time they won't mind and will even let you see the shot through their viewfinder. A photographer from Hemmings Muscle Machines called me to do a photoshoot of my '69 vert. It took a full 5 hours just to do the stills-- exterior and interior. I even held the reflectors to place the sunlight where it was needed. We had to meet another day to do the motion captures for another 3 hours. It's actually a lot of fun!

Now a bit of caution:

Just make sure it's the real deal before you hand over the keys! Ask to see their driver's license to see that it matches who they say they are. Most car guys(gals) are proud to display their car. Even better when it leads to a magazine article that they can carry to a local show for display. I can see how that trust can be violated. One minute your euphoric over the opportunity to have your car professionally photographed, the next your standing near a cornfield without your car and lucky to be alive.

Before my shoot, the photographer and I met at a public parking lot and I checked out his driver's license. He actually thanked me for being that cautious! I was not about to drive off to some backwoods location to be mugged and robbed. It was all legit and he did a fantastic job!

Thanks for your inputs. I will have to check his driver license before handing over my key. Yes, I will bring my video to film all the actions.

Archived