TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dutch Grabber GT500 gets attention now

DutchGT500

When he turns 16 it's his :happy feet:

You're a good dad. :rolleyes:

Right around the time I turned 17 we sold my 69 302 fastback and dad and I found a better mustang. Im not sure who liked it more but there's no way in hell I would have given that to my kid. 70 Mach 1-428 SCJ 430 locker drag pack car (red on top of that) I guess insurance was cheap back then because I got 13 or 14 tickets by the time I was 19. I was obviously an agressive driver with a great tool to do it with. I look back now and remember how we all drove and the risks we took and all I can say is I was the poster child for advicates for not issuing driver licenses until 18.

I am thinking about having the Pass visor done too.

is this that plastic surgery show on FX network? you sound like you are contemplating your next boob job. too much of anything....you know what they say....

:hysterical:

im leaving my aveo bone stock. and i mean bare bones.

:hysterical2:

Michigan Grew up on the West Coast (Holland/Grand Rapids; the heart of Dutch country in the US)

Been there in 2002 and 2003. Travelled Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota. Up to Lake Superior and Voyageurs NP. Man, I hated the black flies. But it is very beautiful.

Yes they can bite and usually take some flesh when they do. Glad to hear someone from the homeland has a GT500!! My family is originally from Ferwerd up in Friesland. That should tell you all you need to know about my family..... :hysterical:

Ferwerd up in Friesland! I have family there...here's my cousin

post-9289-1187724334.jpg

post-9289-1187724334.jpg

Archived