TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE Photos from the Woodward Dream Cruise

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where are the KR pics?

I was told that they put the KR in a different location 3-4 miles up the road at the Ford booth. FordMech was still there from the gathering in dearborn & maybe he took pictures of it :shrug:

All I know was; is that I wasn't going to fight the traffic jams on woodward just to go see a car that will be untouchable to most of us common folk & looks almost the same as the Super Snake but slower. The Super Snake is the baddest car to hit the streets & a KR is for collectors who don't drive.

I was told that they put the KR in a different location 3-4 miles up the road at the Ford booth. FordMech was still there from the gathering in dearborn & maybe he took pictures of it :shrug:

All I know was; is that I wasn't going to fight the traffic jams on woodward just to go see a car that will be untouchable to most of us common folk & looks almost the same as the Super Snake but slower. The Super Snake is the baddest car to hit the streets & a KR is for collectors who don't drive.

So I guess that means you liked the looks of the SS?

:hysterical2: ...though I think some will see street service ...if you can afford it, why not?

I really like the KR hood ...and the clean look -- just needs a TVS/KB/Whipple ...depending on your aspirations ;)

Gotta disagree there buddy. I want a KR and I would drive it the same way I drive my other two Stangs. Beaten like a red headed step child.

For Kaylan1521

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

A few more ...........

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

thanks George. I'll be back in a few minutes.... :lol:

Nic picks Coldwater. It was nice to see you again.

Sharon, do you and Robert know what your schedule is at Tasca saturday - planning to be there early? I'm riding with a friend from his place in CT, but figured I'd try to look you guys up. The airport is very close to Tasca if that's where you're coming in. Have a good flight out!

Dan

Sharon, do you and Robert know what your schedule is at Tasca saturday - planning to be there early? I'm riding with a friend from his place in CT, but figured I'd try to look you guys up. The airport is very close to Tasca if that's where you're coming in. Have a good flight out!

Dan

We will be arriving early on Saturday to help set up for the day. We should be at the booth during the show on Saturday come by and see us. In one of these posts some one said something about an after party we might go to that. looking forward to seeing you again.

Archived