TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE Photos from the Woodward Dream Cruise

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will post more tonight when I get home from work. I'm being very selective as to what I post so you only get the best of the best after about 52 shots that were taken. Also keep an eye out tonight for a new thread in the off topic or Non-Shelby Mustang area for some of the other Mustangs I shot in Mustang Alley along with a few other Ford powered cars & one that's not (but she's hot)

Wow....is that what the head rest and arm rest are going to look like? They both look tacky.... and I am not even talking about the grain of the leather not matching.

Tom

What do you mean? The logo could be at least 2% bigger. That way it could be seen from even farther away.

So we get white stitching, but not white stripes . . . . jk

lol -- now there's a spot that matte-black would work nicely!

Tthe white cobras, even if truly embroidered on the production units, are a bit too gaudy for me (I hope they're not back-lit or nothin' like that :hysterical: <sorry> )

The rest of the pics are awesome!! :happy feet:

Coldwater, Those pics look awesome , I can't wait to see more ! :happy feet:

Thanks

So we get white stitching, but not white stripes . . . . jk

I wonder if we could make a suggestion that they try "Red" stitching to match the red thread used on the steering wheel & shifter boots used on all GT500's? :shrug: It might look better & not show the dirt as easy....just a thought, please no flames

Thanks

I wonder if we could make a suggestion that they try "Red" stitching to match the red thread used on the steering wheel & shifter boots used on all GT500's? :shrug: It might look better & not show the dirt as easy....just a thought, please no flames

Here's a video of the Super Snake in the Snake Pit and a few more pictures.

[/url]

AAI_and_Romeo_007.jpg

AAI_and_Romeo_008.jpg

AAI_and_Romeo_009.jpg

AAI_and_Romeo_010.jpg

AAI_and_Romeo_011.jpg

AAI_and_Romeo_007.jpg

AAI_and_Romeo_008.jpg

AAI_and_Romeo_009.jpg

AAI_and_Romeo_010.jpg

AAI_and_Romeo_011.jpg

Thanks

...agree that would look better than white, imo.

Archived