TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Evolution Performance Experience

After much thought and research I decided to have Evolution Performance of Aston, Pa. upgrade my new GT500.

Evolution has worked on hundreds of GT500's, and even more Saleens, Cobras, and regular Mustangs. You can't beat experience, and after working on this many cars it would be tough to find anyone that knows more about upgrading a GT500. The racing experience they have with getting their car in the 9 second range also played a role in my decision. They know what they are doing, and they do it right.

Evolution performed a stage 6 performance upgrade on my GT500. Stage 6 basically consists of an Evo suspension upgrade, Evo driveline upgrade, complete exhuast, gauges, wheels and tires, Kenne Bell stage lll supercharger and dyno tune.

I have owned many cars over the years, none come close to the experience I have had after driving this car with the upgrades. The car is frickin WICKED!

My whole experince with Evo was awesome! The whole staff at Evo from the owners to the technicians all made me feel like a member of the their family. It was really a great experience!

Evolution Performance ROCKS!!!

A Customer for life,

Mark Frazin

After much thought and research I decided to have Evolution Performance of Aston, Pa. upgrade my new GT500.

Evolution has worked on hundreds of GT500's, and even more Saleens, Cobras, and regular Mustangs. You can't beat experience, and after working on this many cars it would be tough to find anyone that knows more about upgrading a GT500. The racing experience they have with getting their car in the 9 second range also played a role in my decision. They know what they are doing, and they do it right.

Evolution performed a stage 6 performance upgrade on my GT500. Stage 6 basically consists of an Evo suspension upgrade, Evo driveline upgrade, complete exhuast, gauges, wheels and tires, Kenne Bell stage lll supercharger and dyno tune.

I have owned many cars over the years, none come close to the experience I have had after driving this car with the upgrades. The car is frickin WICKED!

My whole experince with Evo was awesome! The whole staff at Evo from the owners to the technicians all made me feel like a member of the their family. It was really a great experience!

A Customer for life,

Mark Frazin

What was the cost if I may ask?

• 4 weeks later...

A Customer for life,

Mark Frazin

Thats good news, but your in the Shelby GT section... :finger::hysterical: Relocate Please....Mod

MARK

WAY TO GO ..... i want to go up to EVO to just to get a custom tune for my puny STAGE II ... but it still rocks. Have plans for KB or the new FRPP blower down the road but not in the near future

Archived