TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WOOHOO- Dealer called and says they are DEFINITELY getting allocation for my car!-MSRP TOO!

llcwhit

They are getting a KR, and two GT500, i was third on the list. The first guy is getting the KR for MSRP, and the two of us after him are getting the GT500s for MSRP. No I won't tell you the dealer, but I will tell you they are in Texas, and the owner says simply that OVER MSRP is just wrong, and will NOT do it. Do not know a build date yet, but looks like I will be geting my Vapor Coupe!

They are getting a KR, and two GT500, i was third on the list. The first guy is getting the KR for MSRP, and the two of us after him are getting the GT500s for MSRP. No I won't tell you the dealer, but I will tell you they are in Texas, and the owner says simply that OVER MSRP is just wrong, and will NOT do it. Do not know a build date yet, but looks like I will be geting my Vapor Coupe!

Noble cause .... but i also believe in supply and demand ..... and he will prob be the only one selling the KR without a ADM. When you got a product thats going to be that highly sought after ADMS are unfortunitly becoming a way of life. I also think most who are able to seriously contemplate a purchase of a KR are fully expecting a hefty ADM

Genuine congratulations to you on the SHELBY and esp to the KR ...

i realize that also .. and prob should have said 'Congratulations first " :happy feet:

It is a great feeling .... no doubt ..... and they are such incredible cars. You will love it !! ... and the wait is definitly worth it.

As a dealer ... i had to wait 4 mths for Torch Red ShelbyGT500 coupe !

Congratulations on the deal and even more congratulations on a great dealer. After your deal goes through, let us know who the dealer is so anyone close enough can do business with them. They deserve to be rewarded with lots of business as a result of your experience with them.

You lucky dog. I'm jealous :banghead: Not really congradulations. I'm hoping they will eventually get reasonable. Mayby they won't ??

Congratulations on the deal and even more congratulations on a great dealer. After your deal goes through, let us know who the dealer is so anyone close enough can do business with them. They deserve to be rewarded with lots of business as a result of your experience with them.

+1 and Congratulations IIc.

You are funny.

Archived