TEAM SHELBY FORUM

which razors on white/blue GT500

wildcat

Has anyone put black razors on a white/blue shelby? I love the black rims but don't know how it would look on a white/blue color scheme. I think the silver might be a safer choice. Has anyone seen razors on a white one yet? Thanks

I've got a white and blue vert...and have thought with the black top that it would look good. And even thought of having the inserts powder coated white.

But agree with GoLive,

The white would be terrible to keep clean and look a little too "80's", the black would be introducing another dominate color to an already balanced car. So I've decided to go with either the silver or chrome.

I'm just waiting to hear back from a company; to see if they can widen a pair to 10.5" for the rear. Then I'm going to order one chrome and one silver and see which I like best.

I'll post something if the wheel widening can be done successfully.

I've seen pics of the chrome, gunmetal and black, just would like to see the two up close.

Let me know what you go with.

I've got a white and blue vert...and have thought with the black top that it would look good. And even thought of having the inserts powder coated white.

But agree with GoLive,

The white would be terrible to keep clean and look a little too "80's", the black would be introducing another dominate color to an already balanced car. So I've decided to go with either the silver or chrome.

I'm just waiting to hear back from a company; to see if they can widen a pair to 10.5" for the rear. Then I'm going to order one chrome and one silver and see which I like best.

I'll post something if the wheel widening can be done successfully.

I've seen pics of the chrome, gunmetal and black, just would like to see the two up close.

Let me know what you go with.

I,d go Silver 20" Razors and paint the calipers RED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lookout nowwwwwwwwww

I'd say get the chrome wheels and have them powercoated white but keep the lip chrome or just go with straight chrome. If you decide to just go straight chrome you could always wrap the wheel spokes in white paper to get an idea of how it would look. I know its a ghetto fabulous approach but you'll get the idea.

Edit: Don't avoid a better looking rim becasue of brake dust. Brake dust can be easily cleaned or remedied with different pads.

Dyno vid of white on white

unless you have changed out the stock brake pads, stay away from having them painted white or you'll have to clean them every 20ft to look good. I think if you go to evo's site he has apic of a gt500 with white rims. I recomend black/chrome or all chrome

:finger: you go 20 whole feet before cleaning your wheels??? :redcard:

:hysterical2:

Archived