TEAM SHELBY FORUM

S197 Shelby Member Packet Shipping

sharon

For those of you that have ordered a Membership packet in the last couple of weeks, we are a little behind due to our first annual Meet in Dearborn. We usually ask that you wait 2-3 weeks for Delivery. however it might take a little longer. We should be shipping everyones orders out this week and the start of next week. Thanks for your understanding and we should be back to normal schedule soon.

Sharon,

I just signed up. I noticed part of package is a t-shirt, but I didn't notice where to specify color and size. Can you help tell me how this works.

Bryan

You will get an e-mail in the next day or two that will ask for your shirt size and color.

Probaly a stupid question, but how do i become a member of the S197 SHELBY OWNERS ASSOCIATION and how much does it cost. I just purchased a 07 SHELBY GT

Here is the link to the Owners Assoc.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?categoryid=35

The member kit takes around 3 weeks to get. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sharon

I second that, also the keychain

everyone keeps forgeting us SGT guys :waiting:

We do not have any GT key chains, what we have is the snake key chains. At the time of your order please say you want the Snake and not the gt500 key chain.

Hi Robert and Sharon - and all.

There's a great thread going on that you may have missed.

Here's the link:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=10619

I know you all wouldn't want to be a part of this great cause!

Thanks -

Ruf

Thanks I forwarded it on to robert, looks like it is almost half way there.

I was not ignoring you, I was talking to Robert about putting it on the front page. These things take time to do.

Also next time it would be easier just to pm me with this info that way I will see it for sure. To many posts to try to keep up with all.

When you skipped my post and went on - what was I supposed to think?

Look at the time posts.

I talked to Robert and he is gong to put it on the front page if not tonight tomorrow. It is a good cause and some good people have donated maybe we can reach that 5000 goal.

Archived