TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vehicle Order Confirmation

Big_Slick737

Well I finally asked for a copy of my Vehicle Order Confirmation. My dealer

is not local to me and we have been working everything via phone. After looking

at it I noticed that the were a couple of mistakes.

The Premium Int Pkge 68S was not listed on it. :banghead:

SHKR 1000 Audio 918 was listed, which I did not want. :banghead:

The good thing is that I caught it. So I have a call in to the dealer to

Make the changes and re-submit it. But havent heard anything back yet.

This shouldnt affect the timing of my order getting scheduled would it ?

They haven't been issued a DORA yet, or have any info on when their

allocations will be scheduled. And their Regional Rep hasn't told them

anything either.

THANKS FOR THE INFO.. :headspin::headspin:

Vehicle_OC_TP_.pdf

Vehicle_OC_TP_.pdf

Nope, it won't affect the timing.

They can make all the changes you want up until the time they pull the order and issue a full vin number

Sweet thanks.. Shelby Dude.. I finally got the VOC to attach... LOL

I wanted to make sure I was reading it correctly and that those items i mentioned were

either not on there or On there and I did not want it.

:-)

Nope, it won't affect the timing.

They can make all the changes you want up until the time they pull the order and issue a full vin number

And the Dealership will not recieve a DORA, until the Plant agrees that they have a car allocation for

that dealership?

So if the dealership does not have a DORA yet on this order that was initially place at the End Of April,

Ford hasnt agreed to build them a car yet?

And Should I be concerned that they Ordered 2 Cars for 08 ... mine being the second one. They Only got One

Car Last year, but was a President Award Winner. And they Expect to get 2 GT500's for 08. But they have

not been told that for certain. :headspin::headspin::headspin:

I just submitted my order with a local dealer, and have asked for the VOC. It's been 5 day's and I've yet to get the VOC. My understanding is the VOC is just a record that the order was made to Ford? Is there a reason they can't easily provide me the VOC on my order? Does the "Priority" mean anything? I've read conflicting posts. Anyong.....

And the Dealership will not recieve a DORA, until the Plant agrees that they have a car allocation for

that dealership?

So if the dealership does not have a DORA yet on this order that was initially place at the End Of April,

Ford hasnt agreed to build them a car yet?

And Should I be concerned that they Ordered 2 Cars for 08 ... mine being the second one. They Only got One

Car Last year, but was a President Award Winner. And they Expect to get 2 GT500's for 08. But they have

not been told that for certain. :headspin::headspin::headspin:

Dealership should be able to get a DORA almost immediately after placing the order. I had mine within a day. The DORA, however, does not guarantee a car will be built for them. All it says is "We received your order". It does NOT mean "You are entitled to order".

Dave

I just submitted my order with a local dealer, and have asked for the VOC. It's been 5 day's and I've yet to get the VOC. My understanding is the VOC is just a record that the order was made to Ford? Is there a reason they can't easily provide me the VOC on my order? Does the "Priority" mean anything? I've read conflicting posts. Anyong.....

I'm not as familiar with the VOC, but you should be able to get a DORA (see my previous post).

As for priority...it only applies WITHIN a dealer and is a relative number. So long as yours is the lowest priority AT THAT DEALER, then your car will be built first. If yours is 10 and their second allocation is 20, you are first. If yours is 80 and the 2nd allocation is 90, you are first. See what I mean by "relative"?

Dave

I'm not as familiar with the VOC, but you should be able to get a DORA (see my previous post).

As for priority...it only applies WITHIN a dealer and is a relative number. So long as yours is the lowest priority AT THAT DEALER, then your car will be built first. If yours is 10 and their second allocation is 20, you are first. If yours is 80 and the 2nd allocation is 90, you are first. See what I mean by "relative"?

Dave

So a DORA is what I want? I sure don't understand why when I ask for something like this it seems to be a big deal to them :banghead:

It's not like there giving this car away, a little extra attention on a transaction like this should be common place. I sure have read many post that state just the opposite. I did talk to the new car sales manager today because I wasn't getting any information for the salesman. I'll see what happens, so much for customer service :banghead:

Can anyone post what a DORA looks like????

Curbhugger... check out this thread.. POST #14 It is Grabbers DORA...

There are other threads that have some posted.. this was the first one

i came across..

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...903&hl=DORA

Or check out Post # 20 on the Thread below:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...652&hl=DORA

Curbhugger... check out this thread.. POST #14 It is Grabbers DORA...

There are other threads that have some posted.. this was the first one

i came across..

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...903&hl=DORA

Or check out Post # 20 on the Thread below:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...652&hl=DORA

Thanks, Big Slick It was some good info on the DORA...So you still need to trust what the dealer is telling you on the allocation that they have? Nothing is easy :headspin: I'll wait to see what they send me tomorrow.

So a DORA is what I want? I sure don't understand why when I ask for something like this it seems to be a big deal to them :banghead:

It's not like there giving this car away, a little extra attention on a transaction like this should be common place. I sure have read many post that state just the opposite. I did talk to the new car sales manager today because I wasn't getting any information for the salesman. I'll see what happens, so much for customer service :banghead:

The reason it's a big deal is that 99% of their customers likely never ask for this.

Thanks, Big Slick It was some good info on the DORA...So you still need to trust what the dealer is telling you on the allocation that they have? Nothing is easy :headspin: I'll wait to see what they send me tomorrow.

Yes in a way, its really not the dealership, it is there New Regional Rep that is not giving them the information. Their dealership ended up in a new Region with a new Rep than who they had in 2007. So It is my guess that the new Regional Rep is catering to the dealership that he/she had last year and not the new dealership that was added to his/her region.

But I was told that I would not get a DORA until they scheduled the Order.. but that doesnt seem to be what I am hearing here.. But then again, The DORA doesnt guarantee that they have 2 allocations to be built.

My fear is that they will only get one car, and then mine as the 2nd one, will not get built. :banghead:

If their Reg Rep would give the dealership the info, I would be feeling much better :headspin:

THE DEALER HAS BEEN FANTASTIC TO DEAL WITH, they are just as frustrated with the lack of info they have been getting.

Big Slick,

If they are a PA winner, they should be getting 2 cars. They get one for the PA and one for being in the Shelby program. Ford changed the allocation system this year and some of the dealers are getting fewer cars. It is my understanding that they still get one for being in the program. The changes were in who gets the extra cars. It used to be that prior SVT dealers automatically got extra cars. Now it is based on prior Mustang sales.

Big Slick,

If they are a PA winner, they should be getting 2 cars. They get one for the PA and one for being in the Shelby program. Ford changed the allocation system this year and some of the dealers are getting fewer cars. It is my understanding that they still get one for being in the program. The changes were in who gets the extra cars. It used to be that prior SVT dealers automatically got extra cars. Now it is based on prior Mustang sales.

Thanks that sets my mind at ease a bit... I was just thinking since they only sold one 07.. that FORD might not give them two.. Since some dealers would be getting fewer cars, even though everything I have heard is that 2 would be the right # of allocations.

Dave

Mine Shows a Prioity 10 on my VOC so that is a good thing.... Here is something Interesting though. I noticed that the the Options on the VOC were different than I wanted... I just thought it had been entered incorrectly by accident, but the GM had put it into the system the way I wanted it.....but for some reason the Order got modified or changed or something. He is still trying to figure out what happened, but was going to have it corrected this weekend...

The GM has put calls into the Regional Rep, to ask ??? about my car and other things, for 2 + weeks, but unfortunatly the Regional Rep has not returned the GM's phone calls.... :doh:

So I guess I will be waiting for the Regional Rep to get off his :censored: and actually return the GM's repeated phone calls. :rant::rant:

I feel sorry for the Dealership not getting good internal customer service from their new Rep.....

SO HOW DO I GET INFO... IF THE REP WONT TALK TO THE DEALERSHIP ???

OK DONE VENTING NOW HAHAHAHA

Mine Shows a Prioity 10 on my VOC so that is a good thing.... Here is something Interesting though. I noticed that the the Options on the VOC were different than I wanted... I just thought it had been entered incorrectly by accident, but the GM had put it into the system the way I wanted it.....but for some reason the Order got modified or changed or something. He is still trying to figure out what happened, but was going to have it corrected this weekend...

The GM has put calls into the Regional Rep, to ask ??? about my car and other things, for 2 + weeks, but unfortunatly the Regional Rep has not returned the GM's phone calls.... :doh:

So I guess I will be waiting for the Regional Rep to get off his :censored: and actually return the GM's repeated phone calls. :rant::rant:

I feel sorry for the Dealership not getting good internal customer service from their new Rep.....

SO HOW DO I GET INFO... IF THE REP WONT TALK TO THE DEALERSHIP ???

OK DONE VENTING NOW HAHAHAHA

The DORA is the `dealer order receipt acknowledgement` & if there is something on it that is wrong the dealer has to have it changed 6 days before the car is built ,or it willbe built according to the DORA that Ford sent the dealer.

NEED HELP... Ordered Car with Int Upgrade / HID Lights / Ambient Lighting..

The Order was put into the system like that but somehow was changed to

HID Lights / Ambient Lighting / Shaker 1000 Options.. Nobody Knows How or Why..

Dealer put the Changes back in as it was originally ordered: But dealher has recieved No Confirmation

from Ford that the Changes have been accepted by their system? The changes

back to the original order were re submitted either on Sat or Monday....

So What Gives... Anyone with any Ideas? Oh yeah and the Regional Rep still

has not returned the GM phone calls.... going on 2 + weeks without the Rep

talking to the Dealerships GM, about mine and several other issues. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Is there any other way to get info about my order?

NEED HELP... Ordered Car with Int Upgrade / HID Lights / Ambient Lighting..

The Order was put into the system like that but somehow was changed to

HID Lights / Ambient Lighting / Shaker 1000 Options.. Nobody Knows How or Why..

Dealer put the Changes back in as it was originally ordered: But dealher has recieved No Confirmation

from Ford that the Changes have been accepted by their system? The changes

back to the original order were re submitted either on Sat or Monday....

So What Gives... Anyone with any Ideas? Oh yeah and the Regional Rep still

has not returned the GM phone calls.... going on 2 + weeks without the Rep

talking to the Dealerships GM, about mine and several other issues. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Is there any other way to get info about my order?

Has the dealer / GM sent an E-mail to the Zone Rep stating the problem ?

Something just does not sound right on this one. Zone reps just don't blow off dealers for 2 weeks. at a time. I would try to talk to the person that entered the order and has the permission to hit the F-4 submitt key. You need to talk to the order person. Orders are changed all the time. This is not rocket science.

I feel bad that you are getting the run around.

Has the dealer / GM sent an E-mail to the Zone Rep stating the problem ?

Something just does not sound right on this one. Zone reps just don't blow off dealers for 2 weeks. at a time. I would try to talk to the person that entered the order and has the permission to hit the F-4 submitt key. You need to talk to the order person. Orders are changed all the time. This is not rocket science.

I feel bad that you are getting the run around.

I will suggest that he send an email to the Zone Rep... Yeah the GM says he is pretty frustrated with the Rep too because he has some other customer issues he needs resolved...

I have not talked directly with the person that puts the order in.. He did say the Order guy made the change in the system, back to my original specifications.. The guy that puts the order told the GM that he did not make any changes to the original order that was entered in late April. Yet it was not correct when i finally saw my VOC...

I will Attempt to talk to the Order Person directly and see where that gets me..

Thanks for the additional step to try.... :headspin:

I wish that the VOC had some code on it that indicates that is was F4 Submitted....

I wish that the VOC had some code on it that indicates that is was F4 Submitted....

It does. I just looked at my VOC. My order had to be changed because I did not want the satalite radio and I wanted Grabber Orange instead of the slow Red color. :hysterical: I have a copy of it still and it is 2 pages. The first page is a summary page and has in bold letters at the bottom:

S033 - EDITING HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

This is just under the F4=Submit

So, ask the order guy if his paper show the S033 code.

It does. I just looked at my VOC. My order had to be changed because I did not want the satalite radio and I wanted Grabber Orange instead of the slow Red color. :hysterical: I have a copy of it still and it is 2 pages. The first page is a summary page and has in bold letters at the bottom:

S033 - EDITING HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

This is just under the F4=Submit

So, ask the order guy if his paper show the S033 code.

Yeah I dont know why you would want the Slow Red color :hysterical2:

Mine is attached at the beginning of this thread.. Not 2 pages..

cool

I will ask about the S033 code !!!

Yeah Im just not getting the greatest feelings over all of this..

Ill be back later after I jump out of the first floor window of my house... :hysterical2:

Maybe ill feel less frustraded then !!! :hysterical2:

It sounds to me like you are getting two conflicting responses. If I had to guess, I would say that they haven't submitted the order yet and are waiting for zone rep to clear them (like was discussed in a previous thread). That is what makes the most sense from their responses to you.

That doesn't mean your deal is in jeapordy, but it would be nice to get a straight answer.

Archived