TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Remove Stripes on a CS

MinMan3

Greetings!!

I am currently debating whether to get a 08 Shelby GT or "regular" GT convertible in the coming months.

Should I decide to go with the non-Shelby version, I am probably going to order a loaded CS as I really like the charcoal/light dove seats and the other appearance items. One thing I am not a big fan of are the side stripes. I am assuming that they can be easily removed (by someone who knows what he's doing) ... is that correct?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

Ken

Greetings!!

I am currently debating whether to get a 08 Shelby GT or "regular" GT convertible in the coming months.

Should I decide to go with the non-Shelby version, I am probably going to order a loaded CS as I really like the charcoal/light dove seats and the other appearance items. One thing I am not a big fan of are the side stripes. I am assuming that they can be easily removed (by someone who knows what he's doing) ... is that correct?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

Ken

Ken,

Removal will be easy. For me....the stripe is one of the cool features of the car.

Ken,

Removal will be easy. For me....the stripe is one of the cool features of the car.

Thanks for the info. The dealer is looking around to see if there is a GT 'vert with AT and Nav (my too major "gotta haves") but he's not too hopeful this time of year. I suspect I'll just plunk down a deposit and have them order me an '08. Which is OK ... it's actually something I have always wanted to do!!

Cheers!!

Ken

Thanks for the info. The dealer is looking around to see if there is a GT 'vert with AT and Nav (my too major "gotta haves") but he's not too hopeful this time of year. I suspect I'll just plunk down a deposit and have them order me an '08. Which is OK ... it's actually something I have always wanted to do!!

Cheers!!

Ken

Ken,

You might as well order it just like you want it.

You deserve it! :happy feet:

Archived