TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just Ordered an 08

CobraO

Just ordered a 2008 GT500

White with Blue Stripes

HID Headlights

Premium interior

Ambient Lighting

I have NO IDEA when it is going to be in.

just very excited! Took me years to find a reasonable price.

Congrats CobraO. Hope your wait is short.

Just ordered a 2008 GT500

White with Blue Stripes

HID Headlights

Premium interior

Ambient Lighting

I have NO IDEA when it is going to be in.

just very excited! Took me years to find a reasonable price.

I've heard several forum members confirm the white w/blue is a little slower than the others colors. But other than that, I think you'll love it.

Congrats.

HSURB

I'm envious! Congratulations and keep us posted when you hear something. With the exception of including the car cover, that's probably the way I'd spec it :)

I'll get the cover from the dealer, or order it after I get the car. As far as the Shaker 1000, I think I could build a much better system on my own if I want something more than the 500. We rented a GT-H in CA with the 500 and it was fine enough for me. I usually roll with the volume down pretty low.

Thanks guys. I need the time to get my finances in order. Other than that, it is going to be a hard wait.

Can people post their "Order to Delivery" length of time? Dealer says 6-8 months, but I can't believe it could take that long.

Can people post their "Order to Delivery" length of time? Dealer says 6-8 months, but I can't believe it could take that long.

Congrats on your order. It can easly take 5 to six months. See my signature for my dates.

Hang in there.....it's worth the wait.

Welcome to the "waiting for my 08' club". I ordered mine the same as yours without the ambient lighting on June 8th. Have not heard a peep since I got the priced out DORA. It is about 113 degrees today so I really don't care that the car is not here yet. It would be nice to get it for christmas though. Like you, I also am planning on keeping it for a long time. I did not think I would get the chance to purchase a new Shelby mustang in my lifetime.....

CobraO,

Congrat's on the new car and welocme to the 08 ordered club. Now your just like the rest of us, doing the "waiting dance". BTW I agree with you the 500 radio is good enough. The 1000 adds 70# to the weight of the car plus you can't get the Nav System with the 1000. Keep us updated on your progress and pic's when you take delievery.

Mike

Archived