TEAM SHELBY FORUM

kr featured in september playboy

Lurker

old and new krs, corvettes, camaros, and challengers are featured in the september 07 issue of playboy. the kr is featured first, of course. i won't post any pictures since i only read the article:

American Muscle -- Detroit's neo-muscle car movement is producing cars with even meatier engines and better roadholding than their predecessors. Feast your eyes on the sweetest 21st century rides, photographed with the originals that inspired them. By Ken Gross

:happy feet:

old and new krs, corvettes, camaros, and challengers are featured in the september 07 issue of playboy. the kr is featured first, of course. i won't post any pictures since i only read the article:

American Muscle -- Detroit's neo-muscle car movement is producing cars with even meatier engines and better roadholding than their predecessors. Feast your eyes on the sweetest 21st century rides, photographed with the originals that inspired them. By Ken Gross

:happy feet:

Come on... post the pics!!!! By the time we all go get a copy they will be gone!!!! :hysterical2:

Archived