TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CONTROL PANEL.....Options...

Grabber

In my observations, it seems that some people have choosen to have 2 screen names on this site. I am not sure who the imposters are, but I am not going to try and figure it out either. I am just going to be ignoring them.

I have just found a feature that will help me do this. All you have to do is Click on your Corntol panel. Then go under options and find "manage ignored users". From there you just type in the users name that you wish to ignore and you will not see there posts. Done deal.

I Just like to know who I am posting with....that's all. I currently have 5 on my ignore list. So, unless the Report button gets pushed on one of the five.....I have you on ignore.

Edit: Please note this is not in the off topic forum.

In my observations, it seems that some people have choosen to have 2 screen names on this site. I am not sure who the imposters are, but I am not going to try and figure it out either. I am just going to be ignoring them.

I have just found a feature that will help me do this. All you have to do is Click on your Corntol panel. Then go under options and find "manage ignored users". From there you just type in the users name that you wish to ignore and you will not see there posts. Done deal.

I Just like to know who I am posting with....that's all. I currently have 5 on my ignore list. So, unless the Report button gets pushed on one of the five.....I have you on ignore.

Are you ignoring yourself? :hysterical:

What would happen if I placed the ENTIRE membership list of SU on ignore?? :headscratch:

Would I see ANY posts? :shrug:

Would I have more time to look for my own GT500? :rockon:

Would SU cease to exist? :nonono:

Would it cause the earths rotation to reverse? :doh:

Would the world come to an end? :sos:

:bag:

Oh, come on. You threaten to ignore posers like me (whoever I am), but you know we're funny and we say the stuff that our "real" alter-ego wouldn't have the sack to say!! Go for it, I dare you to put me on your ignore list! Yeah, that's what I thought! :poke: :beerchug: :devil: :hysterical2::waiting:

Oh, come on. You threaten to ignore posers like me (whoever I am), but you know we're funny and we say the stuff that our "real" alter-ego wouldn't have the sack to say!! Go for it, I dare you to put me on your ignore list! Yeah, that's what I thought! :poke: :beerchug: :devil: :hysterical2::waiting:

hey rot, how do I know you're not me? This is getting confusing. Maybe I should put myself on ignore and forget about all of this :headspin:

....anyone got a malburo? This ones about done. :waiting:

Rob, how did you figure out who has more than one id? Are you using your mod super-powers :spiteful::superhero: or are you just going on a hunch? I guess it'd hard to know since I don't think you can register more than one ID to the same e-mail address. I guess you could use anotehr e-mail address tho.

Is there a site policy on shill ids?

Rob, how did you figure out who has more than one id? Are you using your mod super-powers :spiteful::superhero: or are you just going on a hunch? I guess it'd hard to know since I don't think you can register more than one ID to the same e-mail address. I guess you could use anotehr e-mail address tho.

Is there a site policy on shill ids?

Dan,

First SCGT500 took on a second screen name. It was easy to figure out. Then Coolwaterhotrot came around. Then Lurch. Then Lurker. Then BadCat. It's the trendy thing to do. All you need is an e-mail address to get a screen name. For example My wife has an ID from our computer. I have one too. I could set up one for my son if I wanted to. All you need is a valid e-mail address.

Anyways...I am not playing or reading their posts. They are all on ignore.

Dan,

First SCGT500 took on a second screen name. It was easy to figure out. Then Coolwaterhotrot came around. Then Lurch. Then Lurker. Then BadCat. It's the trendy thing to do. All you need is an e-mail address to get a screen name. For example My wife has an ID from our computer. I have one too. I could set up one for my son if I wanted to. All you need is a valid e-mail address.

Anyways...I am not playing or reading their posts. They are all on ignore.

Thanks, Rob ...I guess I figured-out two of those and suspected two more... I guess I was using mental 'ignore.' <lol>

Dan

id never ignore you, snoop.

:hysterical:

Archived