TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Part of the wonderful perks of being a new Shelby owner was the membership to Team Shelby.

I requested my kit and it said to wait 4 - 6 weeks. It has been 8 weeks and I am having trouble locating the best way to reach out to them to inquire about my kit.

I called the number on the site and have left a message but have not received a response. Im just hoping its delayed and not that it got lost in the mail.

Anyone have a link or phone number I can try?

Thanks,

Excited new owner here 

New member kits are coming out in a couple weeks. Thanks for being a member of the greatest Shelby club.

2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

So will renewals start going out as well?

While we are waiting for the kits to arrive, any idea how I can change my icon (the "S" to the left of my posts) to an actual picture? That would be super helpful.

On 1/15/2022 at 5:47 PM, Skip600HP said:

While we are waiting for the kits to arrive, any idea how I can change my icon (the "S" to the left of my posts) to an actual picture? That would be super helpful.

Try editing your profile and then look at the headings across the top of the page.  There are tabs.  Select the one Manage Profile and at the bottom you are able to upload a picture.  Hope this is what you are looking for.

Dave

On 1/17/2022 at 8:05 PM, January 11th, 1923 said:

Try editing your profile and then look at the headings across the top of the page.  There are tabs.  Select the one Manage Profile and at the bottom you are able to upload a picture.  Hope this is what you are looking for.

Dave

Thanks Dave. I did get a pic uploaded to my profile EXACTLY that way, but the ICON on all my posts is still just a big "S". But to appreciate the feedback regardless.

Skip