TEAM SHELBY FORUM

who ordered black with alloy

J.J.

It's too late for me, but, I would like to have seen that combo prior to ordering. I saw it on a vert. The stealth look of the alloy stripe was nice. I might have ordered that combo. ..... Nah, I'll stick to white/blue. I did just recommend black/alloy to my brother.

"Your the man" this is the first coupe seen here with allow stripes. I ordered mine before I had seen one. I am very happy with what I see. The alloy has a lot of matallic in it and shows up very well in the sun. In the shade it is more subdued. Very classy!, stealthy & mean looking. Even more so than the old tungston. Thanks so much.

JJ

Thanks Wolf thats the first look at my car,,,,pretty awsome!! quite ,stealth and classy. In real life that alloy stripe-metallic will pop even more I am sure a 20kb ebay pic has little resolution to it.

But thanks again for the good find.

The red interior rocks too!

Ok Ok now back to the stupid wait. over 2 months and still no dora .. just have to live through the others exitement for now.

Mikehart

There is a black with alloy 'vert sitting in the showroom where I bought mine (they are asking $7500 over0. I can get a few pictures of it, if you like.

That would be great!!!! I seen one, but the lighting was bad, and the angles worse! If it is no bother, it would be appreciated!

Well I have a build date (week) of first week of September, and since this is what I ordered (see below) I will take a picture when it comes in. I think it is going to look sweet!!!!!

Congratulations on the build date. Here it comes!!!

DC

Archived