TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rattle In The Dash

SVTGT5OO

Well, I'd say if you have a coupe, you're in a lot of trouble. :hysterical2:

Just keep the roof down... :hysterical2::hysterical:

Seriously though, define rattle? Because a lot have reported rightside dash rattles (more like squicks), that have the upgraded wrapped dash. And it rattles on the post. Mine does, but not enough to do anything about it. I usually have the stereo going or the top down and can't really hear it.

But if this is something altogether different, I don't want to misinform you.

Let us know.

220 miles and I have the same rattle. Seems to be coming from the passenger side air bag cover.

That's where mine is coming from... Right inside the dash where the air bag is, and only when the top is up... I put my hand up through the glove box but couldn't feel anything around the spot and I didn't want the thing going off in my face... Between the rattlin and the hissing (clutch) I'm scared it going to bite me... :poke:

• 1 month later...
That's where mine is coming from... Right inside the dash where the air bag is, and only when the top is up... I put my hand up through the glove box but couldn't feel anything around the spot and I didn't want the thing going off in my face... Between the rattlin and the hissing (clutch) I'm scared it going to bite me... :poke:

no rattles from my dash, its as tight as a bugs ear. but the clutch does hiss, just turned 1800km.and yes my car did bite me, now i have GT500 fever :snake: :hysterical2:

Archived