TEAM SHELBY FORUM

If Pamela Anderson was a Rim she'd look like this!

BillyRay

Friends,

Reallllllllllllllllllllll happy with the new rims and many thanks to TexasShelby and Keith at Shelby performance. You will be around 2 grand when all said and done. Discount tire is were I got the 275/35/ZR20 BF Goodrich G-Force tires. You will also need to order from Disc.Tire the 20" sensor bands. I helped the guys put on the tires and it took almost 2 1/2 hrs. I,am putting the factory rims away for now.

The pics look good BUT you need to see these rims in person, its just like walking up to Pamela and saying WOW!!!!are those real.....Mmmmm sure...

The handling is about the same but I dont have that many miles on the tires yet. No rubbing or weird noises etc. The rims from Shelby performance are the ONES!! They are and I triple checked...24MM offset with a 6 inch backspacing. I really think these rims and tires gives the Shelby more muscle. So if anyone is on the fence about adding new Rims, I,d say take a LOOK!!!!

BillyRay Phx

kcriswell@shelbyperformanceparts.com

post-3364-1186252166_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1186252191_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1186252233_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1186252166_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1186252191_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1186252233_thumb.jpg

Friends,

Reallllllllllllllllllllll happy with the new rims and many thanks to TexasShelby and Keith at Shelby performance. You will be around 2 grand when all said and done. Discount tire is were I got the 275/35/ZR20 BF Goodrich G-Force tires. You will also need to order from Disc.Tire the 20" sensor bands. I helped the guys put on the tires and it took almost 2 1/2 hrs. I,am putting the factory rims away for now.

The pics look good BUT you need to see these rims in person, its just like walking up to Pamela and saying WOW!!!!are those real.....Mmmmm sure...

The handling is about the same but I dont have that many miles on the tires yet. No rubbing or weird noises etc. The rims from Shelby performance are the ONES!! They are and I triple checked...24MM offset with a 6 inch backspacing. I really think these rims and tires gives the Shelby more muscle. So if anyone is on the fence about adding new Rims, I,d say take a LOOK!!!!

BillyRay Phx

hmmmm ... if given a choice over your rims or pamela anderson .... thats a no brainer .. esp since my wifes name is also pam ... no incriminating sleep talk !

OK FINE ... the rims are nice looking too !

Friends,

BillyRay Phx

I'm glad it worked out!

Are those the silver or gunmetal?

Have you changed springs in your's yet? Are you going to if you haven't yet?

Looks great...

I'm glad it worked out!

Are those the silver or gunmetal?

Have you changed springs in your's yet? Are you going to if you haven't yet?

Looks great...

I have the Gunmetal rims . I haven't changed the springs but if I did would the ride be choppy?

I will never have anyone in he back seat but a concern is rear tire rub if I lowered the car.

Whats the cost in lowering the car?

Some guys have given a good debate to only lowering the rear by using just rear springs. I'm researching this out and thinking about it. I'm also waiting to hear back from a wheel widening company to see if they can widen a pair of Razors for the rear.

The handling almost always improves with lowering a car. The quality of the ride deminishes with the lower and stiffer you go. I want a nice trade off, just about 1.5 or so in the back, to give it a slight stance and get rid of the real estate above the rear tire.

Eibach has told me they are coming out with a remote fluid, complete set of fully adjustable (ride and height) coil-overs for the GT500. If it's anything like their other products, that would be set up to have IMO.

Archived