TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fog Light Replacement

Hi! I had a car in front of me kick up gravel and broke one of my fog lights. I bought a replacement light that said it fit, but it doesn't even come close (it's cylindrical with four bolt mounts and the one I have is hemispherical and much smaller). Does anyone know where to get the correct replacement assembly for the fog light?

Thanks!

Chris

I have no knowledge of these fog lights........can anyone tell me if the photo below looks like a possible replacement?  I'm looking for information that will hopefully identify this.

IMG_9769.jpg

Edited by HERTZ II

8 hours ago, HERTZ II said:

I have no knowledge of these fog lights........can anyone tell me if the photo below looks like a possible replacement?  I'm looking for information that will hopefully identify this.

IMG_9769.jpg

I installed those in to my Shelby and they work and look great. They seem to be the closest thing to the originals available. 

Definitely was the hardest thing to find for sure.

If your are looking to replace the lenses; be sure not to completely unscrew the two screws on the sides, because it is an absolute pain to get the bracket inside to stay. 

CSSHELBYKID

Here's a shot of the side of the box this light came in. Hopefully this info will get you headed in the right direction.  Also, it bares mentioning.......there's a thread somewhere on this forum (I vaguely recall from a few years ago) about PIAA replacement lights  NOT being a direct plug in replacement. I can't recall the specifics of the posts........maybe CSSHELBYKID can weigh in if he had issues installing these??  

IMG_9768.JPG

Edited by HERTZ II

• 1 month later...