TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 GT Brochures

nachtkriechen

For those that are in the market, or just plain collect Mustang brochures, I talked with the local Ford dealer's marketing manager, and he said the brochures would be here in 5 weeks.

On that note, does anyone have any info. on the changes to the '08? As was mentioned in a different topic, the interior colors are going to be reversed, and HID headlights are now available, but, what about body changes?

- Josh

We got ours a few weeks ago and they are about gone already

Oh this is just SO, not fair! :cry: It always happens to me like this, too. I hear that they have the brochures, go to the dealer, and they don't have any. Go to the next dealer in the next city, and they're out too, :banghead: etc. etc.

It's too bad Ford doesn't make a PDF version available to the public for download.

- Josh

Oh this is just SO, not fair! :cry: It always happens to me like this, too. I hear that they have the brochures, go to the dealer, and they don't have any. Go to the next dealer in the next city, and they're out too, :banghead: etc. etc.

It's too bad Ford doesn't make a PDF version available to the public for download.

- Josh

Ford DOES make a PDF version for the public to download.

Click here:

FORD BROCHURES

Ford DOES make a PDF version for the public to download.

Click here:

FORD BROCHURES

Thanks, ShelbyDude! Though, sadly, it looks like it's still the '07 brochure. I'll keep my eyeballs peeled, though. I guess delaying the PDF inlieu of the printed brochures get's you into their show rooms.

- Josh

Thanks, ShelbyDude! Though, sadly, it looks like it's still the '07 brochure. I'll keep my eyeballs peeled, though. I guess delaying the PDF inlieu of the printed brochures get's you into their show rooms.

- Josh

Actually I would assume they are delaying the 08 to help get rid of the remaining 30K+ 07 mustangs sitting on lots.

Archived