TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quick Photo Shoot - Haven't posted in a while

90GT

post-6180-1185940134_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1185940249_thumb.jpg

Haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd post a few new pics of my car. I added a few cosmetic mods like a billet fuel door and antenna. Next I'll add Steeda sways and then some type of a front lip spoiler. Haven't decided which one yet though.

Post up some pics of your cars, let's make this the S197 photo thread!!!! :happy feet:

post-6180-1185940134_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1185940249_thumb.jpg

Love the color Shelbydude and man that thing shines!!! Very nice!!!

Thanks. Would you believe it has NO wax or polish? That is just washed and dried.

I did just spend 7 hours on Sunday doing the Zaino polish! Man was that a LOT of work! I still have to add more coats yet.

I might try that stuff Grabber uses on his. His GLOWS! LOL

Thanks. Would you believe it has NO wax or polish? That is just washed and dried.

I did just spend 7 hours on Sunday doing the Zaino polish! Man was that a LOT of work! I still have to add more coats yet.

I was going to try Zaino on my car but it's silver so I'm not sure how much of a difference it will make. I may try it any way. I use Zymol on my car and it works pretty good.

Shelby Dude,

I hope you're being sarcastic with the "7 hours to polish your car with Zaino" bit. In the past, with polishes like Maguires, I've spent AT MOST, 2 to 3 hours on my past cars... but 7?!! That's just nuts! Whenever I do get my Mustang, I will take care of it and keep it polished and covered when I can, but I don't ever see myself spending 7 hours polishing any car. I'd rather spend that time driving!

- Josh

Shelby Dude,

I hope you're being sarcastic with the "7 hours to polish your car with Zaino" bit. In the past, with polishes like Maguires, I've spent AT MOST, 2 to 3 hours on my past cars... but 7?!! That's just nuts! Whenever I do get my Mustang, I will take care of it and keep it polished and covered when I can, but I don't ever see myself spending 7 hours polishing any car. I'd rather spend that time driving!

- Josh

Nope! I spent 7 hours. The first time is very time consuming.

Wash and dry. Clay bar. Then wash and dry. Then polish and buff. Then polish and buff again.

90 - car is lookin' good! Think about some clear marker lenses.

The clear lenses look good on your car but I'm not sure how they would look on Silver. I want to see if I can retro fit a GT500 front lip spoiler or get one that looks similar.

Nope! I spent 7 hours. The first time is very time consuming.

Wash and dry. Clay bar. Then wash and dry. Then polish and buff. Then polish and buff again.

FYI you only need to use the claybar if your paint is dirty. I can't imagine yours being dirty enough unless you drive it everyday.

Archived