TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stent' Interior Photos

stentgraft95

Funny Guy!!!

Why can we only do three at a time?

Because of the new CPU restrictions on this site. I do not host any of my photos here and that allows me to post as many as I want. Here are the instructions if you are interested.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...ic=9559&hl=

Do your mats have a cobra emblem on them ?

I need to go look at mine and see if mine do. I kept them in the wrapper and have them in a storage box. I don't remember them having a Cobra on them !

Hey! Looks like a Premium Interior with Red Accents!!

Back up out of the car so we can see the contrast with the Exterior Red Striping!

They're actually a close match but admittedly these red stripes change colors easily depending on sun angle/shade and degree of lighting. I was concerned prior to getting the car whether or not the stripes were red, orange, or red orange and know I know why I was confused. Totally depends on lighting but they match well, I can say that. We will get photos to show the contrast........

Do your mats have a cobra emblem on them ?

I need to go look at mine and see if mine do. I kept them in the wrapper and have them in a storage box. I don't remember them having a Cobra on them !

Yes they do and the red Cobra at that! But the car came with an extra set almost as if they assumed we would not open and use them. Hence the picture of the mats are still in the package.

Yes they do and the red Cobra at that! But the car came with an extra set almost as if they assumed we would not open and use them. Hence the picture of the mats are still in the package.

OK,

Now I feel gyped. :rant:

Hold on, I gotta go look in my storage box.

I notice your AC knob is turned to cold. Do you live near carnut? :hysterical2:

just kidding...I know where you live. Don't tell anyone where you live, they might start calling you goat boy #2. :hysterical:

LOL

Actually I haven't had the AC on that was for cool air vent while driving, good catch though! Admittedly I was hotter than @#$% on the drive home but I didn't want the power robbed.

Only the red appearance package got the new mats with the red cobras

Do you know if these floor mats are also avaliable for sale separately. If so, how much $$$? I can't seem to find them on Ford's website.

Do you know if these floor mats are also avaliable for sale separately. If so, how much $$$? I can't seem to find them on Ford's website.

I don't know if they're avaliable or not we got so lucky with the red appearance package in that aspect. I didn't even know the standard floor mats didn't have the cobra logo on them. We wanted grabber orange origainaly and I would have been bummed too if they did not come on the floor mats.

I don't know if they're avaliable or not we got so lucky with the red appearance package in that aspect. I didn't even know the standard floor mats didn't have the cobra logo on them. We wanted grabber orange origainaly and I would have been bummed too if they did not come on the floor mats.

I am currently using a pair of aftermarket Cobra mats.

MatsShelby015.jpg

I also got a free set of mats from the girl herself as long as we are rubbing in free stuff. :hysterical:

I am currently using a pair of aftermarket Cobra mats.

MatsShelby015.jpg

I also got a free set of mats from the girl herself as long as we are rubbing in free stuff. :hysterical:

Can you tell me a few things on the upgraded interior package. is the whole dash leather or as they refer to as the brow is this just the front edgeof the dash. The upgrade on the console is it just the cover or the whole console. Arm rests are these more comfy larger or just leather wrapped. Approx how much for this option. thanks!

JJ

Can you tell me a few things on the upgraded interior package. is the whole dash leather or as they refer to as the brow is this just the front edgeof the dash. The upgrade on the console is it just the cover or the whole console. Arm rests are these more comfy larger or just leather wrapped. Approx how much for this option. thanks!

JJ

The dash is the entire top, not just the front edge. As far as the console is concerened, I don't know for sure what the standard one looks like. I wanna say it it has something to do with the red stitching which has nothing to do with the red appearance package. It's the same with the arm rests. I bought the "Red Appearance" package and those items came standard with it so I don't know what the cost is. $1600 plus for the red package but I think the interior upgrade comes with those items you questioned and is considerabley less than 1600. I think the aluminum pedals also come witht eh interior upgreade, FYI.

Stent

Archived