TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby American Racing Legend Ultra Premium Vodka and Ultra-Premium Bourbon coming soon!?

mhr1961

Well folks, you may soon be able to buy a Carroll Shelby Premium Vodka and Bourbon?

CARROLL SHELBY AMERICAN RACE LEGEND ULTRA-PREMIUM 80 PROOF GLUTEN FREE VODKA and

CARROLL SHELBY AMERICAN RACE LEGENDULTRA-PREMIUM 98 PROOF BOURBON WHISKEY

Both Trademarks were filed on February 11,2020. It appears that a company called Glacier45 LLC out of Oregon has filled for the trademarks. The appear to also operate out of Idaho and they are the company that makes the fine Teton/Glacier Potato Vodka using a 4 Column distillation process to make a very fine Vodka. Not sure yet on the details of the Bourbon distilling process or where the Bourbon will be made but it is registered to the same company.

Looking forward to these products hopefully hitting the shelves soon.

Here are the trademarks/logos.

Mark ImageMark Image

Don't t forget to Drink responsibly!

Edited by mhr1961

1 hour ago, clark17357 said:

For those of us who remember the Carroll Shelby tequila, let us hope the quality of this vodka and this bourbon is above that of the tequila. 😉

Jim

I hear ya on that one. Being from the south, when I take the occasion to “commence with libations” , I drink bourbon neat or over a one or two rocks. It’s sacrilege to do otherwise.  If they are going to make a bourbon they shouldn’t cut corners and sacrifice taste for increased profits. Same with the vodka. I typically drink Grey Goose or Belvedere which is a wheat/rye based vodka and it is distilled 4 or 5 times and that helps not only with the smoothness but also helps prevent hangovers. This new CS vodka looks like it is may be triple distilled and likely made with Idaho taters so they can use the “gluten free” claim. I’m going to keep an open mind on both, and hope it is of good enough quality that it can at least be put in the category of “the good stuff” or better yet “top shelf”. Time will tell.

Ps: even though that Tequila might not have been to your liking, it may have been a good investment. Here is a bottle selling for about $685 over in Europe.

https://www.wine-searcher.com/find/eason+brioso+carroll+shelby+commemorative+edition+silver+tequila+mexico/1/-/-/u

I have an unopened bottle of the tequila nestled in the brown wrought-iron cage that was available then.  Presently sitting on the top of my credenza at work.  Maybe I can retire early.  In the end, I will probably donate it to the Terlingua auction for T-21 or T-22.  Hopefully, it will bring a good price for the first responders and the high school students of Brewster County, Texas.  

Jim

15 hours ago, clark17357 said:

I have an unopened bottle of the tequila nestled in the brown wrought-iron cage that was available then.  Presently sitting on the top of my credenza at work.  Maybe I can retire early.  In the end, I will probably donate it to the Terlingua auction for T-21 or T-22.  Hopefully, it will bring a good price for the first responders and the high school students of Brewster County, Texas.  

Jim

Yup I still have mine .

27 minutes ago, ChicagoChris said:

Does anyone know if this is till being sold? Had a buddy buy it for me who lives in So Cal 2 or 3 yrs ago. 

Not sure if it is still available. I was at one of the Annual Legacy Bank Shelby Cars Shows here in Dallas, I think it was around June 2015 or maybe 2014 and they had a booth set up advertising it. I still have a couple of T shirts that have the logo on it and says something like “Pour Slow, Drive Fast.

Somebody else may chime in, in the meantime, here is a Facebook linky, you may be able to contact them to see if they still offer the  brewskis and energy drinks.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ShelbyVeniceBeach/photos/?ref=page_internal