TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone bought a shop manual yet?

I went to the Helms website and discovered that they have a dozen or more items listed. Everything marked as Shelby GT500 is out of stock but the description sounded like the little books we got in the glove box when we bought the car. Considering that the Shelby has a different drive train than the GT I would have thought that they would have a separate set of shop manuals for the Shelby.

Do you suppose the Shelby material is incorporated into the basic 2007 Mustang shop manuals?

I went to the Helms website and discovered that they have a dozen or more items listed. Everything marked as Shelby GT500 is out of stock but the description sounded like the little books we got in the glove box when we bought the car. Considering that the Shelby has a different drive train than the GT I would have thought that they would have a separate set of shop manuals for the Shelby.

Do you suppose the Shelby material is incorporated into the basic 2007 Mustang shop manuals?

The Shelby is incorporated into the 07 manual. Everything you need is there.........Engine section ex. 4. , 4.6 , 5.4 etc.

I have, um, "obtained" a DVD of the ford shop manual, and there is nothing just for the shelby. Anything shelby specific is intermingled with the mustang stuff. And even then, it doesn't always get very specific with the shelby parts numbers. I think that ford assumes that the dvd user has immediate access to their online system that lists all specific parts numbers used for each car.

If you want your own copy, you can do a search on the bit torrent sites and obtain your own copy. Or just buy off of ebay. they are dated though, so if the version you get is more than a few months old, you have to set your pc date back to get it to open.

Archived