TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What to Offer On 2007 GT!

shload

Anyone have experience in a recent purchase of a 2007 GT? I was going to get a V6 with Pony, but the dealer has 2 deluxe GT's black with only option IUP. $26,900 with IUP & D&D.....Raw invoice listed as $23,716...What price should I be looking for before any $1500 or 3.9 incentives. I'm in PA,

Thanks for any help

Anyone have experience in a recent purchase of a 2007 GT? I was going to get a V6 with Pony, but the dealer has 2 deluxe GT's black with only option IUP. $26,900 with IUP & D&D.....Raw invoice listed as $23,716...What price should I be looking for before any $1500 or 3.9 incentives. I'm in PA,

Thanks for any help

Funny, 5 minutes ago I got an email saying all 07 at Invoice plus incentatives for 2 days.

I got X-plan and incentives, $26,122 +tax/tags for a car that stickered at $29,5xx. You should be able to get invoice + incentives no problem, especially on a dlx.

Your name isn't Sam, is it?

No Sam here, just Joe......Looks like with invoice & $1500 off it will come in at $4684 below MSRP if my $23716 is the correct invoice price for GT Deluxe.

Joe

I got my GT Premium @ $250 over invoice Miller Brothers Ford in Ellicott City, MD. With the exception of the one Shelby GT ($3000 adm), everything else is $250 over invoice, even if you order the vehicle (which I did).

They wanted like $700 over invoice when I went there in early July, and they waaaaay low-balled us on the trade. I bought from Len Stoler instead. In the end I liked the car they had there better anyway. I usually buy from Chris at Miller Chevy/Cad., and I wanted to give Miller the first shot at a Ford, but they whiffed on the shot.

I also had a bad experience at Sheehy, but my buddy has bought two cars there and says they're great. Bottom line, I think any dealer can be good or bad depending on the day, planet's alignment, etc. I'll give Miller another chance, I won't give Sheehy another one.

FWIW, invoice on a 2007 deluxe (according to fordvehicles.com) is 24,136, -1500 and that's 23,636, but you have destination, taxes, and tags on top of that I think.

I dealt with Mike Ohanian at Miller Bros. I started at Bob Bell in Glen Burnie, but they would sell at sticker if I ordered it & 3000 adm for one off the lot, for a GT. Mike said that Glen Burnie was a hotbed for Mustang sales, while they weren't so popular in Ellicott City. They're 10-15 miles apart. If you go back to Miller, ask for Mike. If you end up buying from him, PM me. He gives referrals.

I got mine pretty well optioned out. I was out the door around $31k.

I will sell any remaining 07 GTmustangs or V6 Mustangs for $99 over invoice plus you keep any rebates or take the financing.

I've got a Grabber Orange and Windveil Blue GT Mustang Coupes with manual transmission. Both Premiums.

I also have a Torch Red GT Mustang that looks just like a GT500. The stripes are painted on. You can not tell the difference from looking at the outside. $36K with rebate applied.

I have about 4 V6 Coupes left as well. One deluxe and 3 Premiums

I dealt with Mike Ohanian at Miller Bros. I started at Bob Bell in Glen Burnie, but they would sell at sticker if I ordered it & 3000 adm for one off the lot, for a GT. Mike said that Glen Burnie was a hotbed for Mustang sales, while they weren't so popular in Ellicott City. They're 10-15 miles apart. If you go back to Miller, ask for Mike. If you end up buying from him, PM me. He gives referrals.

I got mine pretty well optioned out. I was out the door around $31k.

I bought mine exactly two weeks ago. GT Premium, Perf white/dk charc., IUP, Premium trim, sirius, GT Sport App. Pkg., 18" Polished wheels (bullitt style).

Archived