TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Emblems

Just picked up a 2013 Super Snake Wide Body and I'm reapplying stripes and paint correcting the entire car.  I removed the a badges and they aren't in great shape.  How do I go about getting new ones from Shelby?  Specifically the two fender emblems and the rear decklid circle badge. 

I'm located in Las Vegas but they aren't picking up the phone and I believe their store is closed.

Thanks

JR

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 12:14 AM, arcadewilco said:

Just picked up a 2013 Super Snake Wide Body and I'm reapplying stripes and paint correcting the entire car.  I removed the a badges and they aren't in great shape.  How do I go about getting new ones from Shelby?  Specifically the two fender emblems and the rear decklid circle badge. 

I'm located in Las Vegas but they aren't picking up the phone and I believe their store is closed.

Thanks

JR

This may help a little bit, here are the fender wings (the hard part) and a spare grill wing set. The Cobra emblems are production Ford items, they are much easier to locate. The faux cap on the back will be the hardest part to find, if Shelby can't help.....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Shelby-GT500-Super-Snake-Wing-Emblem-Set-Rare-New-ORIGINAL-OEM-SHELBY-OBSOLETE/143522929223?hash=item216aa21a47:g:ueAAAOSwuLFZxAlw

^^^^I remember when these were $800-$1000 on eBay.......

R

Edited by Robert M

Thanks.  I was actually able to bring those pieces back to life and get all the glue off from the underside.  So I'm just going to see if Shelby can get me the rear faux gas cap since that once is pretty beat down.  Shelby did respond and I'll have to provide proof of ownership and give them the old part back.

Thanks

JR