TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2019 Shelby F-150: Supercharger upgrade

12 hours ago, Outlaw Greg said:

I have a 2018 with same color.  It has the standard Whipple supercharger installed. It was delivered that way (Arizona delivery). 755 hp. Loving the power and whine. No complaints.

Yeah, I saw it in another post... Very nice! Thanks for the input. I'm leaning towards Whipple, but also considering Roush and Bell. Are you/have you switched the stationary running boards to power running boards?

On 4/22/2020 at 6:09 PM, PrimoShelbyUSAFvet said:

Hi! I picked up my first Shelby last month... a basic/non-supercharged 2019 Shelby F-150

Awesome performance, but looking to upgrade down the line and add the supercharger.

Should I do a Whipple or Roush, or?

(Pics of my truck in my profile)

Thanks!

We definitely recommend the Whipple as we have it tuned for 750hp for the 2019's.  

On 4/24/2020 at 7:25 AM, PrimoShelbyUSAFvet said:

Yeah, I saw it in another post... Very nice! Thanks for the input. I'm leaning towards Whipple, but also considering Roush and Bell. Are you/have you switched the stationary running boards to power running boards?

I kept the running boards standard. Was not thinking about changing. Power on my 2018 is 755hp with the Whipple supercharger. Tuscany does a dyno on the trucks before they leave. They said my went 759hp.

On 4/24/2020 at 10:50 AM, PrimoShelbyUSAFvet said:

Thanks!

On the Shelby website (https://www.shelby.com/Vehicles/Shelby-F-150) it says 770 hp... is that for the 2020? Or can that apply to the 2019?

The 2020 is 770, but i cant say for sure if the 2019 will do the same numbers.  Our sales department would be able to answer that better then i can,

• 1 month later...